Bentley Bentayga Facelift Review Rundown
Bentley Motors | Published on 21 Mar 2021 | Last Edited on 29 Mar 2021 | Written by Dr Jiulin Teng w/ Neosummarizer
The Bentayga is already Bentley's most popular model, and the least-expensive way to get a car with a Flying B on its nose. The facelifted Bentley Bentayga delivers updated interior and exterior designs, new infotainment system, and powertrain changes. The base price is about $50,000 less than that of the Continental GT and the difference is something you'd only notice after driving.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Find Related Products (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Autocar have found the following[***]:
The Bentayga is one of the most versatile vehicles you can buy at any money. It can emulate the refinement of a limousine fit for royalty and a few minutes later to do the Unimog thing over battlefield terrain. At one end of the dynamic spectrum, its performance is never compromised by what it does at the other.
Reviewers from Autoexpress have found the following[***]:
The Bentayga SUV has been brought more into line with the family look. The front, which gains higher-set headlights and a larger, more upright grille, is still best described as imposing. The only engine available at launch is the 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8, which is essentially unaltered from before.
Reviewers from Cnet have found the following[***]:
The 2020 Bentley Bentayga Hybrid starts at $156,900. It's the least-expensive way to get a car with a Flying B on its nose. It has 99 horsepower and 52 pound-feet of torque, but it's quite a bit slower than the V8. It can be recharged from a Level 2 outlet in 2.5 hours.
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
The 2020 Bentley Bentayga Hybrid is the first production Bentley with electric assist of any kind. It points the way for Bentley's other models, which will all get hybrid powertrains by 2023. The SUV can drive up to 16 miles on electric power alone, at speeds up to 84 mph, with an EPA efficiency rating of 50 MPGe.
- 1. ^ Bentley Bentayga 2021 long-term review. Autocar. 2021-03-23. Retrieved 2021-03-29.
- 2. ^ New Bentley Bentayga 2020 review. Autoexpress. 2020-08-10. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 3. ^ 2020 Bentley Bentayga Hybrid first drive review: One posh plug-in. Cnet. 2019-07-02. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 4. ^ 2020 Bentley Bentayga Hybrid first drive review. Digitaltrends. 2019-07-03. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.