Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Pro Review Rundown
Razer's Hammerhead True Wireless Pro are a major improvement over the company's first pair of true wireless earbuds. They have a more bass-heavy sound profile which some users may like. There is also a companion app with a graphic EQ and presets so you can tweak their sound. They are slightly better headphones for most uses than the Razer Hammerhead USB-C ANC.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Laptopmag have found the following[***]:
The Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Pro are available for $199.99 at major online retailers, including Amazon and GameStop. On-ear detection is available and works accurately, meaning you'll be able to automatically pause playback when removing the buds and resume play when placing them back on the ear. Siri demonstrated solid speech recognition, picking up syllables and full sentences very well.
Reviewers from Rtings have found the following[***]:
The Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Pro are in-ears with an active noise cancelling (ANC) feature. They have a very bass-heavy sound profile, which is well-suited for boomy genres like EDM and hip-hop. The Apple AirPods Pro Truly Wireless are better headphones for most uses. They also have a more neutral sound profile and their active noise cancellation does a better job of isolating noise.
Reviewers from Theverge have found the following[***]:
Razer's Hammerhead True Wireless Pros are a major improvement over the company's first pair of true wireless earbuds. They've switched from an open-air design to a sealed fit; have better sound, thanks to that decision (and a partnership with THX); and they offer adequate active noise cancellation. Razer packages seven sets of ear tips in the box: there's standard silicone and a grippier version that's meant for active use cases like running.
- 1. ^ Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Pro review. Laptopmag. 21 February 2021. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Pro Headphones Review. Rtings. 21 January 2021. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Pro review: good sound at the wrong price. Theverge. 09 February 2021. Retrieved 14 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.