Porsche Cayenne GTS 2021 Review Rundown
The Cayenne GTS has a firm ride, coupled with solid body control and very restrained body lean. You get bespoke sports seats and Alcantara trim on the headliner, doors and armrests, but that's really about the height of it.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Find Related Products (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Autocar have found the following[***]:
As a coupé, the Cayenne GTS costs from £88,750. But by the time you've thrown on some options, let's call it a round hundred grand. Its interior feels terrifically well put together. There's some Alcantara, which is always bound to win me over.
Reviewers from Autoexpress have found the following[***]:
If you're in the market for a non-electrified Cayenne, this is the one we'd go for. It has that great duality that you find in the best performance SUVs, being able to perform as a comfortable cruiser and, with the flick of a switch, an entertainer. Just watch yourself on the options list.
Reviewers from Cnet have found the following[***]:
The 2021 Cayenne GTS ditches its old V6 for a twin-turbo V8. The GTS' V8 produces 453 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 457 pound-feet of torque. All-wheel drive is standard, as is a smooth-shifting eight-speed automatic transmission.
- 1. ^ Porsche Cayenne GTS 2020 UK review. Autocar. 2020-06-30. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 2. ^ New Porsche Cayenne GTS Coupe 2020 review. Autoexpress. 2020-06-30. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 3. ^ 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS review: Heck yeah, the V8's back. Cnet. 2021-06-08. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.