SIGMA 14-24mm F2.8 DG DN Review Rundown
SIGMA 14-24mm F2.8 DG DN Art is an excellent lens with outstanding sharpness at 14mm at f/5.6 in the center and offers good, natural color rendition with good bokeh and vignette performance.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Sonyalpha have found the following[***]:
The Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG DN Art (1529 euros) is an excellent lens on the A7RIV for architecture landscape and astrophotography. It delivers outstanding sharpness at 14mm at f/5.6 in the center and offers good, natural color rendition with good bokeh and vignette performance.
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
The Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DN Art is a complete rethinking of the original lens. It shaves off almost a pound in weight, yet uses more glass elements, more iris blades. It also uses an 11-blade aperture diaphragm, up from nine in the older lens.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG DN Art is the company's first ultra-wide zoom lens. It's designed for mirrorless system, which means its rear optics are closer to the image sensor. At the 24mm position, the lens nets 1:7.3 life-size reproduction at its closest focus distance.
- 1. ^ Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG DN Art. Sonyalpha. 2019-11-12. Retrieved 2021-06-06.
- 2. ^ Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG DN Art review: A true work of art. Digitaltrends. 2020-01-18. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 3. ^ Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG DN Art Review. Pcmag. 2019-12-09. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.