Huawei FreeLace Pro Review Rundown
Huawei FreeLace Pro wireless earphones boast a 14mm dynamic driver unit and 40dB noise cancellation. These new earbuds provide impressive audio playback, displaying great clarity, and vibrant bass, accompanied by excellent active noise cancellation (ANC) technology. The only downside is that despite coming with a solid set of tip options, it can be tricky to get a set of tips to work with.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Techadvisor have found the following[***]:
Huawei's FreeLace Pro are the best neckbuds we've tested to date. With large 14.2mm dynamic drivers, they can produce a big sound. ANC quality is up there with the best from the likes of Sony and Bose. Long battery life, build quality and sound quality is excellent.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The Huawei FreeLace Pro wireless earphones were unveiled globally on September 10, 2020 and are available to buy now in the UK from the Huawei Store and select retailers for £119.99. The earphones feature a 'neckband' design, meaning the right and left earphones are connected by a nickel-titanium alloy “memory metal” band. They're available in three colors including Graphite Black, Spruce Green and Dawn White (a somewhat bizarre pastel pink/beige-like color)
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
The Huawei FreeLace Pro are the latest flagship wireless headphones from the tech giant behind some of 2020's finest camera phones. They differentiate themselves from the sea of other headphones from competing phone makers by sporting an atypical, neckband design. Highlights include upgraded drivers, active noise cancellation (ANC) and battery improvements. Despite offering stellar value for money, there are better sounding true wireless sets around.
- 1. ^ Huawei FreeLace Pro review. Techadvisor. 09 October 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Huawei FreeLace Pro review. Techradar. 02 October 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Huawei FreeLace Pro Review. Trustedreviews. 29 September 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.