Official Website | Est. 1984
Be the first to review
Dell is an American multinational technology company that designs, develops, manufactures, and markets computer products and IT services. Its main products include personal computers, servers, network equipment, software, and peripherals.
The company is well known for leading innovations in supply chain and eCommerce with its direct-sales model and built-to-order approach to hardware manufacturing—an approach now emulated now by some competitors such as Lenovo.
The company has a dozen brands for its computing products. Currently, these include for consumers:
- Inspiron: budget desktop and laptop computers
- XPS: premium desktop and laptop computers
- Alienware: gaming desktop and laptop computers as well as peripherals
- Vostro: budget desktop and laptop computers aimed at small businesses
- OptiPlex: business-oriented desktop computers aimed at large organizations
- Latitude: premium business laptop computers
- Precision: workstations and mobile workstations
- PowerEdge: servers
- PowerVault, Dell Compellent, & EqualLogic: network storage, SAN
Dell had been a pure hardware vendor for much of its existence but has in recent years diversified to offer IT services to businesses.
No review has been published yet.