Oppo Reno Z Review Rundown
The Oppo Reno Z is a budget version of the high-end Reno 10x Zoom. It doesn't feature the cool pop-up camera featured on the Reno, but has a flush rear. The 48Mp rear snapper performs well in most conditions, although it can struggle with night-time photography.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Techadvisor have found the following[***]:
Oppo Reno Z costs £299 in the UK, and can be bought right now from Carphone Warehouse and EE, both on contract and SIM-free. Like its older, more powerful sibling, the Oppo Reno Z sports a gorgeous curved rear that boasts, arguably, a better colour combination than the high-end smartphone. The biggest change in design is the lack of a pop-up camera, which many thought (us included) was synonymous with the Reno brand. Despite not sporting the most powerful internals, the Reno Z doesn't feel sluggish or laggy during general use.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
Oppo Reno Z is one of the cheapest ‘Lite’ phones out there right now. It has a 6.4-inch display, which is a touch on the large side, so it might be tricky to use if you have smaller hands. You can't currently pick up the phone in the US, and Oppo told us it had no plans to bring those other phones to the States. You're getting an AMOLED display in the Aurora Purple or Jet Black colors.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
The Oppo Reno Z has a 6.4-inch AMOLED screen and Dolby Atmos stereo speakers. It has a dual-sensor rear camera setup that pairs the 48-megapixel Sony sensor seen on the OnePlus 7. The camera app is fairly stripped down, but it has most of the features you'd expect, including auto, panorama, night, portrait and slo-mo.
- 1. ^ Oppo Reno Z review. Techadvisor. 2019-08-06. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 2. ^ Oppo Reno Z review. Techradar. 2019-10-16. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 3. ^ Oppo Reno Z Review. Trustedreviews. 2019-08-16. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.