Logitech G915 LIGHTSPEED Review Rundown
Logitech G915 LIGHTSPEED is a full-sized keyboard that's packed with features like dedicated macro keys, multi-device pairing, and full RGB backlighting. The keyboard's low profile is comfortable to type on, and it comes in three switch variants: GL Tactile, GL Clicky, and GL Linear.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
Logitech's G915 Lightspeed offers the best of both worlds. It's a low-profile mechanical keyboard, so it has a shorter press. Its sleek, light body has a professional look that can fit in at an office. The keyboard feels a little heavier (2.24 pounds) than it looks.
Reviewers from Rtings have found the following[***]:
The Logitech G915 LIGHTSPEED is among the best gaming keyboards that we've tested. It comes with an excellent set of extra features, especially for a wireless full-sized mechanical keyboard, but unfortunately, you can only program the dedicated macro keys. The keyboard's typing experience is only okay mainly because of the ABS keycaps and the fact that the keys bottom out quite rapidly, which may feel odd for some people.
Reviewers from Tomsguide have found the following[***]:
The Logitech G915 is a sleek, attractive peripheral with satisfying mechanical switches. There's a column of macro keys on the far left as well as three macro-proflie keys. The G915 doesn't come with a wrist rest, which is a problem when you're dealing with such a thin, low-to-the-ground keyboard.
Reviewers from Tomshardware have found the following[***]:
Low profile mechanical keys make for an easier typing experience. Logitech's GL switches have an actuation distance of 1.5mm, a total travel distance of 2.7mm. RGB lighting and additional buttons for macros and media give a subtle assurance that the G915 can cut it in PUBG and Google Docs alike.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
The Logitech G915 Lightspeed Keyboard is Logitech's first wireless gaming keyboard. It features low-profile mechanical switches with a 50cN actuation force. There are eight different keys, some marked with the letter ‘M’ and some with designated icons adjacent to them on the right. The G915 comes with switchable connectivity for the G915 through either the Lightspeed receiver or a standard Bluetooth connection.
- 1. ^ Logitech G915 Lightspeed Wireless Mechanical Keyboard Review. Pcmag. 06 December 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Logitech G915 LIGHTSPEED Keyboard Review. Rtings. 15 January 2021. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Logitech G915 Review: The Wireless Gaming Keyboard, Evolved. Tomsguide. 15 August 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 4. ^ Logitech G915 Lightspeed Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review: Wireless Mechanical Prowess. Tomshardware. 02 June 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 5. ^ Logitech G915 Lightspeed Keyboard Review. Trustedreviews. 19 September 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.