HP ZBook Firefly 14 G7 Review Rundown
HP ZBook Firefly 14 G7 is an ultra-portable mobile workstation that features not only Quadro graphics but also WiFi 6, 4G LTE mobile broadband, and up to 4K UHD HDR graphics.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Laptopmag have found the following[***]:
The HP ZBook Firefly 14 G7 is a lovely workstation that stands out for a number of reasons. The base model is priced at $1,299 and has a 1.6-GHz Intel Core i5-10210U CPU, 8GB of RAM, a 128GB M.2 SATA-3 SSD, Intel UHD Graphics, and a 14-inch, 1080p display. With Intel Graphics Command Center, you can change many display settings.
Reviewers from Notebookcheck have found the following[***]:
HP ZBook Firefly 14 G7 is the successor to the HP ZBook 14u G6. With its quad-core Intel Core i7-10610U processor, the Firefly 14 is quite well prepared for its intended purpose. Outdoors, the matte surface eliminates any annoying reflections. High brightness guarantees good readability of the screen's content.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The HP ZBook Firefly 14 G7 is one of the most affordable mobile workstations we've tested. Lacking a powerful Xeon chip, the Firefly lands in the middle of the pack in our performance benchmarks. The Firefly's display lacks cutting-edge technologies like P3 color gamut support.
- 1. ^ HP ZBook Firefly 14 G7 review. Laptopmag. 08 November 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ HP ZBook Firefly 14 G7 in review: Mobile workstation with pointless Sure View privacy filter. Notebookcheck. 14 January 2021. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ HP ZBook Firefly 14 G7 Review. Pcmag. 28 October 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.