Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro Review Rundown
Razer is finally cutting the cord on one of its mechanical gaming keyboards. The BlackWidow V3 Pro comes with Razer's HyperSpeed Wireless technology, bringing the legacy of the BlackWidow to cable-free gaming. Like many Razer keyboards, this is an exceptional choice for gamers due to the light Razer switches.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Laptopmag have found the following[***]:
There are two versions of the Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro available and both go for $229. The Razer Green is louder and better suited to general-purpose use with a mix of typing and gaming. The linear Razer Yellow switches may be the more gaming-centric option from Razer. Razer boasts up to 192 hours if you completely forgo the RGB lighting.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro combines the Hyperspeed 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth wireless tech introduced in its productivity keyboard, the Editors' Choice award-winning Pro Type. The keyboard comes with Razer's traditional Green clicky or Yellow linear mechanical switches. The wrist rest does not attach to the keyboard in any meaningful way.
Reviewers from Rtings have found the following[***]:
The Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro is an outstanding wireless mechanical gaming keyboard. It has full RGB backlighting and macro-programmable keys, which are customizable in the Razer Synapse 3 companion software. The Razer is a wireless keyboard with multi-device pairing capability, and it's available with Razer Green or Yellow switches.
Reviewers from Tomshardware have found the following[***]:
The Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro boasts a full set of media keys, RGB and even a quality wrist rest. RGB bleeds between the well-spaced keys for a glow that shines on the south side of the function row. The keyboard's biggest rival is Logitech's G915 Lightspeed (18.7 x 5.9 x 0.87 inches)
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
Razer's BlackWidow V3 Pro is one of the company's most popular gaming keyboards. The £229.99 keyboard connects to your PC via Bluetooth, 2.4 GHz, or a good old-fashioned wire in the form of the USB-C port. There are plenty of gaming features on tap, such as full NKRO and anti-ghosting, as well as programmable keys through Razer's Synapse 3 software.
- 1. ^ Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro keyboard review. Laptopmag. 23 January 2021. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review. Pcmag. 29 September 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro Keyboard Review. Rtings. 14 October 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 4. ^ Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro Wireless Gaming Keyboard Review: Full-Sized Fun . Tomshardware. 28 September 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 5. ^ Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro Review. Trustedreviews. 09 February 2021. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.