SteelSeries Rival 710 Review Rundown
The SteelSeries Rival 700 was the height of opulence among PC gaming mice. Like its predecessor, the Rival 710 is a wired right-handed mouse with seven buttons. The mouse feels sturdy, and its shape leaves room for the right side of the hand to rest on the mouse. Customizing the basic features of the mouse, such as the sensitivity settings, the button mapping, and the acceleration, is very clear and straightforward.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The SteelSeries Rival 710 is a wired right-handed mouse with seven buttons. The TrueMove3 optical sensor is the main component that sets it apart from its predecessor. The mouse is very accurate, even when playing shooters like Rage 2 or first-person action games like Mordhau.
Reviewers from Rtings have found the following[***]:
The SteelSeries Rival 710 is a good overall gaming mouse and features a customizable and quite unique OLED screen at the front of the body. The mouse is fairly heavy and great for people who prefer using a palm grip. You can easily swap out its sensor by unscrewing it, which is a unique feature on a mouse. This wired mouse feels responsive and even most competitive players shouldn't notice any lag when playing games.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The SteelSeries Rival 710 is an expensive gaming mouse, but it's so full of features that the high price is justified for the right kind of user. Almost every piece of the mouse is swappable, including the cable, the back plate, the rear logo and even the sensor. The mouse is flat-out one of the best gaming mice on the market now – $99 (£99, AU$149) is a lot to ask for.
- 1. ^ SteelSeries Rival 710 Review. Pcmag. 2019-07-02. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 2. ^ SteelSeries Rival 710 Mouse Review. Rtings. 2020-07-07. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 3. ^ SteelSeries Rival 710 review. Techradar. 2019-03-27. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.