Alienware R11 Review Rundown
Alienware Aurora R11 is a highly configurable gaming desktop with a unique design. It is configurable with up to Intel Core i9-10900K processor, 64GB of DDR4 memory, GeForce RTX 3090 graphics card, a 2TB M.2 SSD, and a 2 TB HDD. This gaming PC seems to completely ignore what's trendy in the world of gaming PCs, eschewing glass side panels in favor of the out-of-this-world Legend design language.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The Alienware Aurora R11 is a component revamp of the Aurora R10 that we reviewed last year. The $4,369.99 unit we received for review is a deliberately go-for-broke configuration. The case remains unique and head-turning, though the plastic build and hidden, unattractive bare-metal interior are a harder sell at this price point.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The Alienware Aurora R11 costs $4,419 (£3,949, AU$9,049) The chassis comes in two color options, Dark Side of the Moon and Lunar Light. The front of the case is the only place you'll find RGB lighting, and it's more subdued than other gaming PCs in this price range.
Reviewers from Tomsguide have found the following[***]:
The Alienware Aurora R11 is one of the most powerful pre-built gaming PCs you can buy. Pricewise, it runs the gamut from $1,110 all the way up to $5,000 — or more. In our tests, it performed beautifully for both games and productivity, in spite of a few usability hiccups. If you like how the system looks and don't mind springing for the best hardware, it may be a good buy.
Reviewers from Tomshardware have found the following[***]:
The Alienware Aurora R11 is one of the best gaming PCs based on raw power alone. With one major exhaust fan at the top, that fan spins loud to cool both the CPU and remove heat from the case. The motherboard has six USB 2.0 Type-A ports, a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port, a 3.5mm headphone jack and separate microphone jack.
- 1. ^ Alienware Aurora R11 Review. Pcmag. 27 October 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Alienware Aurora R11 review. Techradar. 09 December 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Alienware Aurora R11 review: A GeForce RTX 30-series beast. Tomsguide. 03 February 2021. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 4. ^ Alienware Aurora R11 Review: The RTX 3090 Engine. Tomshardware. 22 October 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.