Logitech G733 Lightspeed Review Rundown
Logitech G733 LIGHTSPEED are decent wireless gaming headphones. They provide a highly-customizable user experience thanks to their feature-packed companion software. The G733 runs on Logitech's Pro-G 40mm driver, which produce rich and clear sound. With a dreamy color scheme and a desirable price, it's hard to ignore.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Rtings have found the following[***]:
The Logitech G733 LIGHTSPEED are decent wireless gaming headphones. They feature a distinctive, lightweight design that's also quite comfortable and have a very well-balanced sound profile. Their detachable boom microphone does an outstanding job of making your speech sound clear, even if you're gaming in a loud environment. These headphones are not Bluetooth-compatible and instead rely on their proprietary wireless USB dongle.
Reviewers from Techadvisor have found the following[***]:
The Logitech G733 Lightspeed Wireless Headphones come in lilac, blue, white and black. The frame is made of matt plastic, with two sturdy bands that sit on top of the head for a striking finish. The fronts also feature LED multi-colour changing lights that can be altered for different patterns or turned off entirely for a more minimalist look. The earcups are made from a breathable memory foam that creates a reasonably tight seal around the ear.
Reviewers from Tomsguide have found the following[***]:
The Logitech G733 delivers perfectly good sound for both gaming and music. It's half gaming headset, half fashion accessory, and it doesn't really succeed on either front. While the soundscape is a little flat and the headset doesn't excel with any genre in particular, it'll get you through any game.
Reviewers from Tomshardware have found the following[***]:
The Logitech G733 Lightspeed ($129.99) is the company's latest attempt at a wireless headset. The frame is made from matte plastic, including the cans and the top frame that holds the suspension band. The connection largely rivaled my pair of AirPods Pro, which have the best Bluetooth connection.
- 1. ^ Logitech G733 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Headphones Review. Rtings. 30 September 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Logitech G733 Lightspeed review. Techadvisor. 12 October 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Logitech G733 review. Tomsguide. 14 September 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 4. ^ Logitech G733 Lightspeed Review: Athleisure Audio. Tomshardware. 25 August 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.