Redmi Note 10 5G Review Rundown
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G is one of the most exciting mid-rangers Xiaomi has to offer. It offers a 90Hz 1080p LCD screen, a triple camera on the back, plenty of connectivity options, a huge battery, and even a decent chipset that can handle gaming on the go. It isn't a device for everyone as it's not the fastest or packing the best camera in this price bracket. The only thing that isn't particularly generous is the 4 GB of RAM.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Gsmarena have found the following[***]:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G is one of the most exciting mid-rangers Xiaomi has to offer. It offers a 90Hz 1080p LCD screen, a triple camera on the back, plenty of connectivity options, a huge battery, and even a decent chipset that can handle gaming on the go. The phone is powered by a large 5,000 mAh battery and it supports reasonably fast charging at 18W.
Reviewers from Notebookcheck have found the following[***]:
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G has a 6.5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 2400x1080 pixels. Android 11 is used as the operating system, and Xiaomi runs its in-house MIUI 12.0.8 on top of it. The Redmi smartphone can communicate with the GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and the SBAS supporting system satellite networks.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G was announced on March 4, 2021, and became available to buy in the UK on April 13 for £199 (around AU$360) for the 64GB model. It's a very similar proposition to the Realme 8 5G and the Oppo A54 5G, both of which launched around the same time with the promise of 5G connectivity at around the $250/£200 mark. The main drawback here compared to some of its non–5G rivals is the provision of a mere 90Hz refresh rate rather than the full 120Hz. Its 48MP main sensor is capable of capturing adequate shots for the price, but the complete lack of an ultra-wide assistant - let alone a telephoto lens is a bit of a downer.
- 1. ^ Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G review. Gsmarena. 2021-05-29. Retrieved 2021-05-30.
- 2. ^ Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G review: Budget 5G smartphone with large battery. Notebookcheck. 2021-06-24. Retrieved 2021-06-24.
- 3. ^ Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G review. Techradar. 2021-07-20. Retrieved 2021-07-22.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.