ASUS ZenBook 13 UX325 (Late 2020) Review Rundown
The Asus ZenBook 13 UX325 is a compact, lightweight, 13.3-inch subnotebook. Intel's new Tiger Lake chips offer more powerful performance, longer battery life, and the introduction of Thunderbolt 4 and WiFi 6 compared to the 10th-gen Intel-powered model. The ZenBook matches competitors in terms of its dimensions with an IPS display with good viewing angles.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Laptopmag have found the following[***]:
The Asus ZenBook 13 UX325EA has a 2.8-GHz Intel Core i7-1165G7 quad-core processor. At 2.5 pounds and 11.9 x 8 x 0.5 inches, it's a serious lightweight system. It transcoded a 4K video to 1080p in 17 minutes and 51 seconds.
Reviewers from Notebookcheck have found the following[***]:
The Asus ZenBook 13 UX325JA is a compact, lightweight, 13.3-inch subnotebook. When opened, the bottom edge of the lid serves as a stand that slightly elevates the back of base unit. An Intel NVMe SSD (M.2 2280) with a capacity of 1 TB serves as the system drive and offers good transfer rates.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The Asus ZenBook 13 is one of the smallest and lightest laptops with a 13.3-inch display that you can buy. The UX325EA version starts at $949.99, and spending an extra $50 gets you Intel's latest 11th Generation "Tiger Lake" Core i7 processor, a 1TB SSD, and 16GB of memory. Asus has generously included a full-size HDMI video output and a USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The ZenBook 13 UX325 is the latest in the Asus ZenBook line of Ultrabooks. It features a 4-core Intel i5 processor, 8GB of RAM and 236GB of SSD space. The ErgoLift design tilts the keyboard automatically which helps comfort but hurts screen positioning. Twin Harman Kardon certified speakers are a noteworthy alternative to using headphones.
- 1. ^ Asus ZenBook 13 UX325EA review. Laptopmag. 2020-09-30. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 2. ^ Asus ZenBook 13 UX325JA in Review: 1100-gram Subnotebook with Excellent Battery Life. Notebookcheck. 2020-08-18. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 3. ^ Asus ZenBook 13 (UX325EA) Review. Pcmag. 2020-09-30. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 4. ^ ASUS ZenBook 13 UX325 review. Techradar. 2020-10-16. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.