ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425 Review Rundown
Asus has a mind-boggling amount of ZenBook models, and not all of them stand out. The ZenBook 14 UX425 is a high-end ultra-thin laptop with sleek design, long battery life, and class-leading connectivity. Powered by 10th-gen Intel Core Ice Lake processors, the UX425 boasts a range of the latest tech features such as Thunderbolt 3, WiFi 6, and ASUS's NumberPad 2.0 in a chassis barely over half an inch thin.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
Asus has a mind-boggling amount of ZenBook models, and not all of them stand out. This year, Asus quietly rolled out the ZenBook 14 UX425 model, which adds some missing features and makes some noticeable improvements across the board. At $1,200, I'd say the UX425 would be a superior thin and light laptop with a lot to recommend it.
Reviewers from Notebookcheck have found the following[***]:
Asus has dropped the gold trim along the top row of the keyboard in favor of a more unibody look. Chassis rigidity is a step down from other ZenBooks and popular high-end Ultrabooks like the HP Spectre, Dell XPS, Razer Blade Stealth, or Lenovo Yoga Slim 7. The spring-loaded MicroSD card reader is almost three times faster than the card reader on the older ZenBook 14 UX434.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The Asus ZenBook 14 (starts at $799.99; $899.99 in model UX425JA we tested) supplies a 10th Generation Intel Core i7 "Ice Lake" processor, 8GB of RAM, integrated Intel Iris Plus graphics, and a 512GB solid-state drive. The ZenBook's aluminum chassis lends a sleek, luxurious look to the laptop, but when you pick up the machine, the lid and bottom panel flex in your grip.
- 1. ^ Asus ZenBook 14 UX425 review: A lot of laptop for not a lot of money. Digitaltrends. 06 September 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Asus ZenBook 14 UX425E Review: 11th Gen Core i7 "Tiger Lake" Debut. Notebookcheck. 30 September 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Asus ZenBook 14 (UX425JA) Review. Pcmag. 27 October 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.