Neofiliac publishes three types of industry articles: news, reviews, and guides. These articles are organized in industries and indexed with keywords that help you navigate the latest innovations.
Find Your Next Article
On the Articles page, you are greeted with the latest articles across Neofiliac. You can use the Load More button to access older publications.
To refine the results, Neofiliac offers five instruments:
1. At the top, you can filter published articles by Industry and Type. Optionally, you can choose to order articles by the amount of Likes that each has received.
2. You can access articles via the Company pages. This way, you are presented with only articles related to that specific company.
3. Alternatively, you can access articles via the Keyword pages. Here, only articles containing this specific keyword is presented.
4. If you have a specific Product that you are interested in, you can find related articles on the product page, provided that they exist.
5. Last but not least, you can conduct a Search using either the search bar atop each page or on the Article page. The top search bar will search the entire Neofiliac site for articles, companies, and products; in comparison, the search bar on the Article page will directly filter for article results. On the Article page for each Industry, an additional filter for the industry is applied.
Titles, keywords, and the article texts are searchable. We do not index user comments.
Please note that the article lists are cached and updated every ten (10) minutes, while search indexing is updated every twenty (20) minutes.
Catalogues on Neofiliac utilizes the card format. An article card contains a short summary below the title as well as the name of the related company and the date of publication. You can access the page of the company linked to this article directly via the related company link.
Get More Out of Each Article
Each article is led by a cover image. When more than one images are included, for example in the case of a piece of news that covers a new line products, this section automatically becomes a gallery. You can enlarge the gallery to view images in full-screen mode. Navigation with the keyboard (arrow keys and ESC only) is enabled only in full-screen mode.
After the July 2020 update, photos in the main texts of articles can now be clicked on: the Article Gallery will automatically expand. This allows users to view each image in detail when needed. Expanded Gallery can be collapsed using the back button, a feature particularly useful for Android users.
Metadata & Actions
At the top of each article below the article gallery is the metadata section. Here, you can find under the title the related company and date of publication on the left and the article type and industry on the right. One step below, you can find the Like and Share buttons; the use of the former is exclusive to registered users. At the bottom, you can find the list of keywords related to this article.
When an article contains more than one sections, a navigation panel automatics shows up on the left (on narrow screens, they may appear below the metadata section). They will stay in view as you scroll down the page to help you navigate to other sections more easily.
An important feature of Neofiliac is the seamless integration between articles, products, companies, industries and keywords. When an article covers certain products, you can find a list of them at the bottom. This allows you to jump back and forth to obtain all the relevant information that you desire.
The June 2020 update introduced the Comments section, which is enriched in the July 2020 update with Video Embed functionality.
In June 2020, a new comment section has been added to all articles. To read more about this update, please refer to this article.
In July 2020, search function for articles have been enhanced. Numerous UI improvements and new features are introduced. For more details, please refer to this article.