Logitech G333 Review Rundown
The Logitech G333 are a $49.99 set of wired in-ear gaming earphones. They have a bass-heavy, boomy sound profile that emphasizes sound effects in games. The in-line mic has a decent recording quality but struggles to separate your voice from loud background noise. The G333 sounds great for games and pretty good for music.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The Logitech G333 is a $49.99 set of wired "gaming earphones" The earphones are inexpensive, come bundled with a USB-C adapter for phones that lack headphone jacks. Unfortunately, the G333 sorely lacks bass power, and doesn't stand out from other similarly priced wired earphones.
Reviewers from Rtings have found the following[***]:
The Logitech G333 are in-ear gaming headphones. They have a very bass-heavy sound profile that emphasizes sound effects in games. They don't offer very robust controls for gaming either, and while the mic has a decent recording quality, it struggles to separate your voice from ambient noise around you. The Logitech are better-built, more comfortable, and more stable.
Reviewers from Tomsguide have found the following[***]:
The Logitech G333 sounds great for games and pretty good for music. The earbuds aren't as comfortable as they could be, but with three different sets of tips, you're likely to find a fit that works well enough. The only noteworthy feature is a set of controls on the right earbud cord.
- 1. ^ Logitech G333 Gaming Earphones Review. Pcmag. 2021-03-24. Retrieved 2021-03-24.
- 2. ^ Logitech G333 Headphones Review. Rtings. 2021-04-22. Retrieved 2021-04-24.
- 3. ^ Logitech G333 review. Tomsguide. 2021-03-16. Retrieved 2021-03-18.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.