Hyundai introduces an all-new, premium Calligraphy model for the company's flagship crossover SUV in the 2021 Model Year alongside a number of feature updates for all trim levels.
The Calligraphy trim level enjoys a number of mechanical, exterior, and interior upgrades over the Limited trim.
- HTRAC® AWD with AWD Lock
- Downhill Brake Control
- Snow Mode
- Calligraphy-exclusive 20-inch alloy wheels
- HTRAC® badging
- Calligraphy-exclusive front grille fascia
- Premium side door garnish
- Premium rear-accent lighting signature
- Ultra-wide LED center high-mount stoplight (CHMSL)
- Puddle lamps
- Quilted-leather door panels
- Microfiber-suede headliner
- Premium cargo sill protection plate
- Perforated-leather steering wheel
Upgrades to Other Trim Levels
For all trim levels, feature upgrades give buyers added comfort and convenience. Much of the former Drive Guidance package, including high-demand features such as a 10.25-inch navigation system, Highway Drive Assist, SiriusXM Radio, Blue Link, and Driver Talk (in-car intercom system), are added to the Premium package and above.
The SE model and above for vehicles without navigation now all feature Multiple Device Connection capability, HD radio, and Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Further, LED headlamps are now standard, while sunroof and LED map-interior lights have been added to the SEL model and above. Palisade trailer pre-wiring connectors has been upgraded from a 4-pin connector to an enhanced 7-pin connector design. Finally, a premium melange headliner has been added to the Premium package.
Below is a video review by Asian Petrolhead: