One year after its debut, Kia's flagship crossover SUV has accumulated a number of accolades, including MotorTrend’s SUV of the Year, World Car of the Year, “North American Utility Vehicle of the Year” and Car and Driver’s 10 Best. For the 2021 Model Year, Telluride is receiving a special Nightfall Edition package.
The Telluride Nightfall Edition package is available on the Telluride EX AWD with Premium package, SX AWD, and SX Prestige package.
Exclusive Exterior Elements
The Nightfall Edition features a number of exterior elements, including:
- Exclusive radiator grill in black
- Exclusive 20-inch wheels in black finish with black lug nuts and center caps
- Gloss black roof rails
- Gloss black greenhouse trim/lower door side molding
- Gloss black skid plates
- Gloss black front bumper side air-duct garnish
- Gloss black emblems, including unique “Kia” logos
- LED headlamps and fog lamps with black inner bezel
The Telluride Nightfall Edition is available with eight exterior colors. This includes seven common Tulluride color schemes—Snow White Pearl, Everlasting Silver, Gravity Gray, Ebony Black, Sangria, Black Copper and Dark Moss—as well as Wolf Gray, a new exterior color exclusive to this package.
Above is a video detailing these exterior upgrades.