LG Styler Review Rundown
The LG Styler is a smart steam closet and it's a bit of a monster. Designed to refresh your clothes with steam, the Styler can kill germs, infuse them with a scent, and even dry them exceptionally well. At 185cm tall and only 58.5cm deep, LG suggests you can install it in a walk-in wardrobe or an inbuilt unit as long as you have 20cm ceiling clearance.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Techadvisor have found the following[***]:
The LG Styler doesn't wash your clothes nor is it a replacement for ironing. It has four options -- normal, bedding, fine dust and heavy duty. cycles run from 53 minutes to nearly two hours with an additional process after steam designed to kill germs. The appliance has the British Allergy Foundation ‘Allergy Seal of Approval’
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The LG Styler works by using LG's TrueSteam technology. While the appliance does not wash clothes it does have a pretty potent steaming capacity. The door houses a fold-out plastic panel that you put trousers in, which is billed rather curiously as Pants Crease Care. With the door open, the Styler will double up as a dehumidifier.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
The LG Styler is designed to refresh clothes with steam. It can also kill germs, infuse clothes with a scent and even dry them. It's not a tumble dryer, but a daily unit to extend the time between dry cleaning of delicate items, and keeping coats, say, in their best condition.
- 1. ^ LG Styler Steam Clothing Care System review. Techadvisor. 08 October 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ LG Styler review. Techradar. 12 March 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ LG Styler Review. Trustedreviews. 05 January 2021. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.