Cadillac has unveiled the lists of updates that perspective buyers of the 2021 CT4 and CT5 can expect for the marque's mid-size luxury sedans. These include new tech and safety features as well as a new special edition appearance package on the Premium Luxury trim, Diamond Sky.
Tech & Safety Features
Upon entry, the driver is welcomed by a new high-definition 12-inch digital instrument cluster. The updated infortainment system will support wireless Apple CarPly and Android Auto as well as SiriusXM with 360L, which provides over 200 live SiriusXM channels. The rotary infotainment knob also adds job functionality for greater maneuverability.
Further, Cadillac's Enhanced Super Cruise with Lane Change on Demand hands-free driver assistance system will be available on CT4 and CT5 Premium Luxury and V-Series trims in early 2021.
In terms of safety, Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, Automatic Emergency Braking, and haptic Safety Alert Seat now come standard on every CT4 and CT5 trim. Cadillac also adds Buckle to Drive and Teen Driver functions that help drivers develop safe driving habits.
Cadillac is also updating the CT4-V and CT5-V with upgraded Modena leather on the performance steering wheel and a standard leather-wrapped horn pad on the interior. The performance brakes on these models are now V Performance branded with the V-Series logo. On the CT4-V, the center console has been upgraded to carbon fiber.
From early 2021, CT4 and CT5 will include a new special edition package on the Premium Luxury trim called Diamond Sky. This package includes a series of exclusive exterior and interior styling:
On the outside, the vehicle gets:
- New Diamond Sky Metallic exterior color
- Luxury design front grille with exclusive bright accents and surrounds
- Rocker extensions in Diamond Sky Metallic exterior color
- Rear lower air diffuser painted with Diamond Sky Metallic exterior color
- Alloy wheels with Diamond Cut/Midnight Silver finish; all-season run-flat tires
- Available larger alloy wheels with Polished/Dark Android Gloss finish; all-season run-flat tires
- Brembo V Performance front brakes with blue brake calipers (all four corners)
- Neutral density transparent lens taillamps with crystalline inners
Inside, the package includes:
- Sky Cool Gray/Jet Black leather seating surface interior with exclusive Diamond Fall custom seat insert perforation
- Exclusive interior trim: Centaurus Finish Aluminum on CT4 and Galaxy Finish Wood on CT5
- Alloy driver pedals
- Diamond Sky Metallic accented key fob with color Cadillac crest logo