Dyson Pure Cool Me BP01 Review Rundown
The Dyson Pure Cool Me is an air purifying fan that's small enough for personal use. Rather than having an open loop like other Dyson fans, it features a dome-like top sat on a cylindrical base. It uses a system called Core Flow, concentrating blasts of air at you by pushing two streams of air together and over a convex surface. All of these controls are accessed by a small remote that magnetically attaches to the front.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Techadvisor have found the following[***]:
The Dyson Pure Cool Me is an air purifying fan that's small enough for personal use. A mysterious white sphere is set slightly into the body of the machine. The air is actually coming out of the edges of the body, but thanks to a clever bit of engineering the cool air collects in the central point and is then blasted out in a surprisingly focused ‘beam’ of cold air.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The Dyson Pure Cool Me is a fan and air purifier in one. It's small enough to sit on a bedside table, but powerful enough to be felt a few feet away. It uses a system called Core Flow, concentrating blasts of air at you by pushing two streams of air together and over a convex surface. The dome can then be adjusted to send the air directly at you, or upwards for a general cooling of an area.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
The Dyson Pure Cool Me is a smaller, more personal fan and air purifier. Gone is the Air Multiplier technology of previous fans, replaced with Core Flow tech. It blasts super-concentrated air directly at you, without the need for such a large fan head. Control is entirely via the remote control – the only button on the fan is a power button.
- 1. ^ Dyson Pure Cool Me review. Techadvisor. 2019-04-25. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 2. ^ Dyson Pure Cool Me review. Techradar. 2020-06-09. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 3. ^ Dyson Pure Cool Me Review. Trustedreviews. 2019-04-23. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.