Dyson Pure Humidify + Cool Review Rundown
The Dyson Pure Humidify + Cool combines the functions of a fan, air purifier, and humidifier. Once the air is filtered and water bathed under UV light, cool and moist air is pushed out through the bladeless fan. The Dyson Link app, available for Android and iOS, displays all of the information collected by the machine.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
At $800, the Pure Humidify + Cool is expensive even by Dyson's notoriously spendy standards. However, it replaces three different appliances and frankly has no rivals. Dyson Ultraviolet Cleanse technology eliminates 99.9% of waterborne bacteria in the reservoir. The air it sucks in is put through a filtration process consisting of HEPA and activated carbon filters.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The Dyson Pure Humidify+Cool is a year-round air purifier, humidifier, and smart fan. It uses UV-C light and silver mesh to kill 99.9 percent of bacteria in the water it uses to humidify your home. The machine also features a sleep timer, which lets you program it to turn off after preset intervals.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
The Dyson Pure Humidify+Cool is a powerful, automatic humidifier. The 5-litre unit makes for a rather chunky base, with the fan measuring 312 x 312 x 925mm. As well as humidifying, the fan can also purify your home thanks to the filter.
- 1. ^ Dyson Pure Humidify + Cool review: Convergence at its finest. Digitaltrends. 2020-08-07. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 2. ^ Dyson Pure Humidify+Cool Review. Pcmag. 2020-05-14. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 3. ^ Dyson Pure Humidify+Cool Review. Trustedreviews. 2020-05-25. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.