Dell Latitude 7320 Detachable Review Rundown
Dell | Published on 14 Jul 2021 | Last Edited on 22 Jul 2021 | Written by Dr Jiulin Teng w/ Neosummarizer
Dell has released one of the best hybrid tablets to date in the Latitude 7320 Detachable. It delivers surprising performance: The days of the Surface Pro being the only viable detachable tablet are well and truly behind us.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
Dell's Latitude 7320 Detachable is an attractive device if rather conservatively designed. It has a 13-inch 3:2 display that's slightly larger than the 12.3-inch displays on the Surface Pro 7+ and the ThinkPad X12 ThinkPad. Dell equipped the laptop with low-power versions of Intel's 11th-gen Core processors.
Reviewers from Laptopmag have found the following[***]:
The Dell Latitude 7320 Detachable has a 13-inch, 1920 x 1280-pixel IPS display with a 3:2 aspect ratio. The Latitude has a larger screen than others in this field and yet the Dell is about the same size as its rivals. Every configuration of the tablet comes with a vPro processor for remote management and added security.
Reviewers from Notebookcheck have found the following[***]:
Dell Latitude devices are built tougher than the typical Inspiron or Vostro while looking more understated than an XPS to better fit professional workplaces. The keyboard base also flexes more than we would like which negatively impacts the typing experience. The standard retail packaging does not include the detachable M20NCC folio keyboard or PN7320A active pen which costs an additional $200 and $70 USD, respectively.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The new Dell Latitude 7320 Detachable is an excellent option for business users. It comes with an included keyboard cover for when you want to use it as a conventional laptop. The similar Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ for Business is slightly more capable for the price. Latitudes are typically more expensive than both Dell's consumer systems and their competitors from other vendors.
- 1. ^ Dell Latitude 7320 Detachable review: Tablets are back in business. Digitaltrends. 2021-07-21. Retrieved 2021-07-22.
- 2. ^ Dell Latitude 7320 Detachable review: Outclassing the Surface Pro. Laptopmag. 2021-04-27. Retrieved 2021-05-01.
- 3. ^ Dell Latitude 13 7320 Detachable Review: A Better Microsoft Surface Pro 7. Notebookcheck. 2021-06-14. Retrieved 2021-06-16.
- 4. ^ Dell Latitude 7320 Detachable Review. Pcmag. 2021-07-12. Retrieved 2021-07-14.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.