Cambridge Melomania 1 Plus Review Rundown
Cambridge Audio's Melomania 1 Plus are true wireless earbuds that feel like a step up on their predecessors – which were very good in their own right. On top of the stellar audio, Cambridge Audio went the extra mile to give these buds 5-8mm graphene drivers and aptX and AACs.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
Cambridge Audio's Melomania 1 Plus are the company's first true wireless earbuds. There's a clear step up in terms of audio performance, with levels of detail and clarity that could rival some of the best over-ear headphones. A helpful app, easy controls, and excellent connectivity just makes us love them even more.
Reviewers from Tomsguide have found the following[***]:
Cambridge Audio's Melomania 1 Plus has a lower MSRP than some of the best noise-cancelling earbuds out there. The buds have 5.8mm graphene-enhanced drivers and support for the latest aptX and AAC codecs. High Performance employs the same hi-fi-grade amplification found in Cambridge Audio's renowned CX range of stereo amplifiers to optimize sound.
Reviewers from Whathifi have found the following[***]:
Cambridge Audio's Melomania 1 Plus are the latest model in its line-up. The £120 ($140, AU$185) earbuds boast a 5.8mm graphene-enhanced driver and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity with aptX and AAC codec support. The buds boast up to nine hours of battery life on a single charge plus four extra charges from the case.
- 1. ^ Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 Plus review. Techradar. 2021-06-18. Retrieved 2021-06-21.
- 2. ^ Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 Plus review: A cheaper, better-sounding AirPods alternative. Tomsguide. 2021-04-26. Retrieved 2021-04-27.
- 3. ^ Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 Plus review. Whathifi. 2021-05-21. Retrieved 2021-05-24.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.