NVIDIA RTX 3070 Ti Founders Edition Review Rundown
Nvidia | Published on 10 Jun 2021 | Last Edited on 12 Jun 2021 | Written by Dr Jiulin Teng w/ Neosummarizer
The GeForce RTX 3070 Ti is one of two cards launching in June 2021, with the other being the RTX 3080 Ti that hit the market last week. The 10.5-inch, double-slot card is exactly an inch larger than the original GTX 3070 Founders Edition. Its performance boost, likewise, is limited.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Arstechnica have found the following[***]:
The RTX 3070 Ti's MSRP jumps 20 percent from $499 to $599. Its TDP screams ahead at 32 percent. "Ti"-branded Nvidia cards aren't usually as power-efficient as their namesakes. The new GPU's spec-sheet increases include an upgrade in VRAM technology.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
N Nvidia's new GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, at $599 MSRP, has reignited the conversation around AMD's somewhat-overlooked, almost-top-of-the-line graphics card. The card is still a better investment for 4K play than the Radeon RX 6800. It earns our Editors' Choice award, alongside the original Turing 3070, for bringing 60-frame-per-second play.
Reviewers from Pcworld have found the following[***]:
The $600 GeForce RTX 3070 Ti is a very good graphics card that's bracketed by better options. A few hundred more coresgives a little extra oomph, as you'll see in our benchmarks. Nvidia sweetened the pot by equipping the Ti version with 8GB of cutting-edge memory.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Ti is built on the same Ampere graphics architecture as the rest of the RTX 30 series graphics cards. It has 48 SMs with a total of 6,144 CUDA cores, 48 RT cores, 96 Tensor cores and 8GB of GDDR6X memory on a 256 bit bus – which is a pretty massive boost over the last-generation RTX 2070 Super. With a power budget this high, Nvidia is recommending at least a 750W power supply, which is more than the 650W PSU recommended for the vanilla GTX 3070.
- 1. ^ RTX 3070 Ti review: Nvidia leaves the GPU fast lane (for now). Arstechnica. 2021-06-09. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- 2. ^ Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Founders Edition Review. Pcmag. 2021-06-09. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- 3. ^ Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Ti review: A GPU for wild times. Pcworld. 2021-06-09. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- 4. ^ Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Ti review. Techradar. 2021-06-09. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.