Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 Review Rundown
Xiaomi Mi Band 6 is an excellent fitness band for people interested in their overall health. It's comprehensive enough for the casual fitness fan, easy to use, and logically presented for easy understanding. A software update may cure the slight overestimation of the heart rate sensor and some of the other accuracy concerns.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
Xiaomi Mi Band, or Mi Smart Band as it's often known, has always been one of the best low-cost fitness bands available. The latest version is the Mi Band 6, which I've been wearing for more than a week now, and the formula hasn't changed much. The band has 30 different workout modes, six of which can be automatically detected, or quickly activated in the menu. The data collected in the app is visualized nicely, with graphs showing heart rate, pace, and heart rate zones.
Reviewers from Notebookcheck have found the following[***]:
Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6, its predecessor Mi Band 5 and the Amazfit Band 5 from Huami hardly differ from each other visually. Only the band is longer in the case of Huami, which allows a wrist circumference of 23.5 cm. The touch screen now covers the entire screen, and the soft key has been removed.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
Xiaomi's Mi Smart Band 6 is an affordable fitness tracker that tracks heart rate, stress, sleep, breathing exercises, and period tracking. There are dozens of workout modes to choose from (both indoors and out), and heart rate tracking proved impressive in our tests. It's not the most comfortable device for long-distance runs, as the band is tricky to fasten tight enough to prevent small, distracting movements.
- 1. ^ Xiaomi Mi Band 6 review: Tried and tested formula is still a winner. Digitaltrends. 2021-04-27. Retrieved 2021-04-28.
- 2. ^ Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 in review: Effective design improvement, the price fits. Notebookcheck. 2021-06-06. Retrieved 2021-06-06.
- 3. ^ Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 review. Techradar. 2021-04-14. Retrieved 2021-04-15.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.