Oppo Find X3 Pro Review Rundown
Oppo Find X3 Pro is nothing short of a super-smartphone, rivaling the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra and iPhone 12 Pro Max in features as well as price. The phone does not miss out some premium features of the Find X2 Pro like ceramic / vegan leather cover.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
The Oppo Find X3 Pro is a svelte, classy, and modern-looking smartphone. The 6.7-inch AMOLED screen has a 10-bit color depth, or a little over one billion colors, and 100% DCI-P3 color gamut. While the unibody shape is very eye-catching, Oppo hasn't been especially brave with the camera lens layout.
Reviewers from Nextpit have found the following[***]:
Oppo Find X3 Pro sports a unique 6.7-inch display with rounded corners and sides. The quad-camera on the back is pretty interesting for three reasons. The camera was able to convince me with the powerful show of colors in particular. The 4,500 mAh battery is up against one of modern smartphone banes.
Reviewers from Notebookcheck have found the following[***]:
The Oppo Find X3 Pro is the successor to the Find X2 Pro and features a lot of fine-tuning in terms of specifications. Oppo shows its confidence when it comes to the price and charges 1,149 Euros (~$1,373) for its flagship smartphone. The phone is equipped with a cutting-edge Snapdragon 888 with 12 GB of RAM, which promises more resources for the future.
Reviewers from Phonearena have found the following[***]:
The is the long-awaited heir to the excellent Samsung Galaxy S5. It is one of the most well-rounded handsets money can buy at the moment. It was the first to ship with factory-calibrated 120Hz@1440p dynamic refresh rate display.
Reviewers from Techadvisor have found the following[***]:
Oppo's Find X3 Pro has a curved 6.7in AMOLED panel with a dynamic refresh rate up to 120Hz, a QHD+ resolution and 10-bit colour depth. The phone is able to encode, store, and decode the resulting shots with 10- bit colour too. Colour consistency between the two lenses is the best I've seen on a phone yet, and those colours are punchy but natural. In low light, the two cameras do pull apart a touch, but honestly you would have to go looking for problems to find them.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
Oppo Find X3 Pro is the company's most premium smartphone of 2021. It's a successor to the Find X2 Pro, the highest-end device in its Find line. It has a 6.7-inch AMOLED screen with a QHD+ resolution and nits max brightness. It also has a suite of genuinely novel cameras – and no, we're not just saying that in a fit of excitement.
Reviewers from Tomsguide have found the following[***]:
Oppo Find X3 Pro is a high-end phone that makes few compromises to take on the best Apple and Samsung have to offer. With access to the Snapdragon 888, improved cameras, and a striking design, the phone is a proper premium device. The phone's 6.7-inch, 10-bit color panel with a QHD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate doesn't seem to offer anything new.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
Oppo Find X3 Pro is the follow up to our favourite phone of 2020. It will be available in the UK from April 14 for £1099 in a single 12GB RAM/256GB storage combo, putting it right in the crosshairs of the Galaxy S21 Ultra and iPhone 12 Pro Max. It ditches the periscope zoom camera, instead focussing on ultra wide and wide performance.
- 1. ^ Oppo Find X3 Pro in-depth hands-on: At last, a consistent camera experience. Digitaltrends. 2021-03-11. Retrieved 2021-03-14.
- 2. ^ Oppo Find X3 Pro: Oppo's Magnum Opus. Nextpit. 2021-03-30. Retrieved 2021-03-31.
- 3. ^ Oppo Find X3 Pro review: The smartphone with the microscope camera. Notebookcheck. 2021-03-21. Retrieved 2021-03-22.
- 4. ^ Oppo Find X3 Pro review, the warning shot. Phonearena. 2021-03-11. Retrieved 2021-03-14.
- 5. ^ Oppo Find X3 Pro review. Techadvisor. 2021-03-15. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- 6. ^ Oppo Find X3 Pro review. Techradar. 2021-03-15. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- 7. ^ Oppo Find X3 Pro review: The Galaxy S21 Ultra has a serious rival. Tomsguide. 2021-03-15. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- 8. ^ Oppo Find X3 Pro Review. Trustedreviews. 2021-03-15. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.