Oppo Find X2 Lite Review Rundown
Oppo Find X2 Lite is a 5G version of the Reno3. It has an AMOLED panel, but the refresh rate is only 60 Hz, and instead of a punch hole, the Lite model has a notch. The main camera consists of a 48 MP wide-angle module with the Sony IMX586 as image sensor, which is the predecessor of the IMX689 found in more premium models in the Find X2 lineup.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Notebookcheck have found the following[***]:
Oppo Find X2 Lite is a 5G version of the Reno3. It features the VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 technology, a Snapdragon 765G and a slightly different quad-camera setup. The workmanship of the Lite model is on a satisfactory level, and the stability of the case also makes a decent impression.
Reviewers from Techadvisor have found the following[***]:
The Oppo Find X2 Lite has an excellent finish and very good build quality. The phone is light but solid at the same time, feeling good in the hand. The 6.4in panel is fairly good without offering anything out of the ordinary. The camera is fairly standard for this price point, but they don't stand out or offer perfect results. Qualcomm's Snapdragon 765G processor is one of the best in a mid-range phone.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The Oppo Find X2 Lite is the smallest 5G phone we've tested, and we were fans of its lightweight feel. The phone has a 48MP f1.7 camera, joined by 8MP f2.2 ultra-wide and 2MP f/2.4 depth-sensor. It's not on sale yet in Australia, and since Oppo phones are never released in the US, we wouldn't expect it there.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
Oppo Find X2 Lite has a big OLED display, 48-megapixel camera and 5G connectivity. Runs on Qualcomm's current mid-range processor of choice, the Snapdragon 765G CPU. Has a single bottom-mounted speaker, which gets nice and loud even if sound signature is a little thin and reedy.
- 1. ^ Oppo Find X2 Lite smartphone review - Solid mid-ranger with weak haptics. Notebookcheck. 2020-07-02. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 2. ^ Oppo Find X2 Lite review. Techadvisor. 2020-07-23. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 3. ^ Oppo Find X2 Lite review. Techradar. 2020-08-30. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 4. ^ Oppo Find X2 Lite Review. Trustedreviews. 2020-07-22. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.