JBL Bar 5.0 MultiBeam Review Rundown
The JBL Bar 5.0 Multibeam offers one of the easiest ways to dip your toes into Dolby Atmos. At 27.9-inches wide and 2.4-inches tall, it's very compact for a home theater soundbar. A simple and easy room calibration function lets the soundbar adjust its settings to match your room.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
The JBL Bar 5.0 Multibeam delivers clear, well-balanced sound that can easily fill a medium-sized bedroom or living space. The soundbar can connect to Wi-Fi (2.4 and 5GHz bands), and it has Bluetooth 4.2 for receiving audio streams from a phone, tablet, or other Bluetooth devices. The HDMI input can passthrough 4K and Dolby Vision HDR, which is exactly what you'll need.
Reviewers from Tomsguide have found the following[***]:
The JBL Bar 5.0 MultiBeam is an all-in-one Atmos soundbar. It has five drivers (three in the front, two on top for height channels) and four passive radiators. It performs auto calibration to set the driver distances and levels for the best surround sound effect in your room. Once calibrated, it handles Atmos (and virtual Atmos) better than most standalone soundbars.
Reviewers from Whathifi have found the following[***]:
The JBL Bar 5.0 MultiBeam is an affordable and compact soundbar. It is only 71cm wide and, at nearly 6cm tall, will sneak under pretty much any TV. There are five 48 x 80mm racetrack drivers complemented by four 75mm passive radiators. It also has a grille that runs from ear to ear with two more drivers on the hood to deliver height effects. Apple AirPlay, Alexa Multi-Room Music and Chromecast built-in.
- 1. ^ JBL Bar 5.0 Multibeam soundbar review: Add a little Dolby Atmos to your life. Digitaltrends. 2021-05-19. Retrieved 2021-05-20.
- 2. ^ JBL Bar 5.0 MultiBeam review. Tomsguide. 2021-05-17. Retrieved 2021-05-17.
- 3. ^ JBL Bar 5.0 MultiBeam review. Whathifi. 2021-02-25. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.