ASUS ZenBook 13 OLED UM325 (2021) Review Rundown
ASUS | Published on 05 May 2021 | Last Edited on 20 Jul 2021 | Written by Dr Jiulin Teng w/ Neosummarizer
Despite a couple of flaws, the Asus ZenBook 13 OLED is a laptop all potential buyers should consider. It's one of the most exciting laptops of late, especially if you looking for an AMD-powered device in 2021. At 0.55 inches thick and 2.5 pounds, it's both thinner and lighter than most of its rivals.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
The look and feel of the Asus ZenBook 13 OLED is its least stand-out feature. The layout and keycaps are reminiscent of HP's Spectre laptops. For some inane reason, Asus has decided you don't need a headphone jack on your laptop. It's 41% faster than the Razer Book 13 in H.265 video encoding.
Reviewers from Notebookcheck have found the following[***]:
The Asus ZenBook 13 UM325S is one of the light subnotebooks in the 13.3-inch format. The compact device is still run by a native octa-core SoC. The workmanship offers no reason for complaint, and the haptics of the surface also have a high-quality feel and offer a good grip.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
Asus' ZenBook 13 ultraportable has a 13.3-inch, full HD OLED screen. It has an eight-core AMD Ryzen 7 5800U processor, 16GB of memory, and a 1TB drive. At 1,000,000:1, the screen offers many times the contrast of a typical LED panel.
Reviewers from Tomsguide have found the following[***]:
Asus Zenbook 13 OLED starts at just $800 for a 13.3-inch 1080p OLED display. It's the cheapest OLED-equipped laptop around, and one of the best 13-inch laptops you can buy. The AMD model I reviewed is currently only available in this grey color (Asus calls it Pine Grey) The most expensive version currently sells for $1,099.
Reviewers from Tomshardware have found the following[***]:
The Asus ZenBook 13 UM325SA is our first time looking at a Ryzen 5000U series chip. The laptop's lid is probably its most heavily decorated part, with a reflective, silvery Asus logo. The keyboard does sit inside a sloping tray, which is nice, but what's more noticeable is that opening the lid also lifts the keyboard off your desk at up to a three-degree angle.
- 1. ^ Asus ZenBook 13 OLED UM325 review: AMD laptop perfection?. Digitaltrends. 2021-04-10. Retrieved 2021-04-11.
- 2. ^ Asus ZenBook 13 Review - A compact 13-inch laptop with a fast Ryzen 7 5800U and OLED display. Notebookcheck. 2021-05-07. Retrieved 2021-05-07.
- 3. ^ Asus ZenBook 13 (UM325) Review. Pcmag. 2021-05-04. Retrieved 2021-05-05.
- 4. ^ Asus Zenbook 13 OLED review: An excellent value. Tomsguide. 2021-07-18. Retrieved 2021-07-20.
- 5. ^ Asus ZenBook 13 (AMD) Review: Ryzen Slays the Tiger. Tomshardware. 2021-04-21. Retrieved 2021-04-21.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.