Bose Sport Open Review Rundown
The Bose Sport Open Earbuds are open-back, open-ear headphones designed for sports and fitness. Unlike other sports-oriented headphones, they sit slightly outside of your ear to give you better spatial awareness while outdoors. On tracks with intense bass content, the Sport Open earbuds deliver decent depth, but when the deep subwoofer-range bass kicks in, the lows sound more like taps than thumps.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The Bose Sport Open Earbuds have a unique fit system that will suit some more than others. An IPX4 water resistance rating means the earpieces can withstand light splashes, some rain, and sweat exposure. The lows sound okay and the low-mids sound rich, but sub-bass isn't really part of the discussion.
Reviewers from Rtings have found the following[***]:
The Bose Sport Open Earbuds are open-ear headphones designed for outdoor sports. They sit outside of the ear canal and have an open-back design, so genres like EDM and hip-hop lack thump and rumble. While we measured about 9.5 hours of continuous battery life with a recharge time of just over an hour, battery performance can vary according to usage, so your experience may vary.
Reviewers from Tomsguide have found the following[***]:
The Bose Sport Open Earbuds have a singular open-ear design that was made for optimal fit. The buds come with IPX4 water resistance and the open design allows for higher ambient awareness when exercising outside. This is also Bose's most stylish pair of buds in its sport category, with a fashionable and compact appearance.
- 1. ^ Bose Sport Open Earbuds Review. Pcmag. 2021-02-10. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 2. ^ Bose Sport Open Earbuds Truly Wireless Headphones Review. Rtings. 2021-03-11. Retrieved 2021-04-24.
- 3. ^ Bose Sport Open Earbuds review. Tomsguide. 2021-02-04. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.