Dell U2421E Review Rundown
The Dell UltraSharp 24" USB-C Hub Monitor (U2421E) is all about enhanced connectivity. It has two USB Type-C ports, one of which is an upstream link with power supply for connected laptops.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The Dell UltraSharp 24 USB-C Hub Monitor (U2421E) has a 24-inch IPS panel with WUXGA resolution. The panel has two USB Type-C ports; one is for connecting to a laptop, which it can power and/or charge. Also available are an HDMI port, an audio-out jack, and two DisplayPort 1.4 connectors.
Reviewers from Techadvisor have found the following[***]:
Dell UltraSharp 24 (U2421E) is a USB-C Hub Monitor big enough for general office work and perfect for those who use a laptop as their daily workhorse. Includes a two part-support arm that can be assembled and attached to the screen without tools and a good selection of cables. IPS technology panel can only achieve 8ms refresh in normal mode or 5ms in ‘fast’ mode.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The Dell UltraSharp U2421E retails for $469 (£279, AU$509) It may seem a bit of a high price for a 24-inch screen, but this monitor packs plenty of features to make it a worthy investment. If you're a creative professional who works with UHD video, you may want to pass up this monitor. But for office work and entertainment, the Dell Ultrash 24 is a solid option.
- 1. ^ Dell UltraSharp 24 USB-C Hub Monitor (U2421E) Review. Pcmag. 2020-11-24. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 2. ^ Dell Ultrasharp U2421E review. Techadvisor. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- 3. ^ Dell UltraSharp 24 U2421E review. Techradar. 2021-04-08. Retrieved 2021-04-10.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.