JBL GO 3 Review Rundown
JBL's Go 3 speaker delivers solid wireless audio performance in a waterproof, easily portable design for a low price. The brand-new edgy look and expressive details of the JBL GO 3 are inspired by street fashion. It plays on for five hours on one charge, delivering surprisingly rich JBL Pro Sound and punchy bass.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
At $39.95, the Go 3 is about as portable (and affordable) as it gets. It's also fully waterproof, making it ideal for outdoor use. Internally, a single mono 1.5-inch driver delivers 4.2 watts of audio. There's no track backward navigation, and there's no speakerphone functionality.
Reviewers from Rtings have found the following[***]:
The JBL GO 3 is a small speaker that fits easily in your hand. Its directivity is decent, but the soundstage isn't perceived to be as large as some of the other speakers we've tested. While both speakers struggle to reproduce low-bass, the JBL has a better-balanced sound profile.
Reviewers from Whathifi have found the following[***]:
The JBL Go 3 has had a design overhaul over its Go 2 predecessor. The metal grille is now swathed in fabric. It's almost 1cm thicker, 30g heavier and has a more rounded feel. The Go 3 features Bluetooth 5.1 instead of 4.1, plus a maximum power output of4.2W, up from 3W in the Go 2.
- 1. ^ JBL Go 3 Review. Pcmag. 2020-12-07. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 2. ^ JBL GO 3 Speaker Review. Rtings. 2021-01-11. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 3. ^ JBL Go 3 review. Whathifi. 2021-04-16. Retrieved 2021-04-17.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.