ASUS Zephyrus G15 2021 (GA503) Review Rundown
The Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 (GA503) totes around some of the most powerful components available: It's easily one of the best gaming laptops and best VR-ready laptops that you can buy right now. The keyboard is not only comfortable but also clicky and punchy: the hallmarks of a true gaming keyboard.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Laptopmag have found the following[***]:
For a pricier $2,499, the Zephyrus G15 offers amazing performance. It's easily one of the best gaming laptops and best VR-ready laptops. At 4.2 pounds and 14.0 x 9.6 x 0.8 inches, it did gain a little weight due to its screen size.
Reviewers from Notebookcheck have found the following[***]:
The ROG Zephyrus G15 is available in gray or white. The 15-inch display covers 99% of the sRGB space. It's well suited for gamers due to the high frequency and the relatively low response time (under 10 ms gray-to-gray). However, professional users who want to do photo or video editing should be happy with the WQHD panel.
Reviewers from Theverge have found the following[***]:
The Zephyrus G15 is one of the longest-lasting gaming laptops we've ever seen. Its 165Hz QHD display is consistent across all models. It had no problem with any of the games I threw at it, spending the vast majority of its time between the mid-60s and mid-70s (Celsius)
- 1. ^ Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 (GA503Q) review. Laptopmag. 2021-02-13. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 2. ^ Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 laptop review: Eye-catcher. Notebookcheck. 2021-02-02. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 3. ^ Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 review: AMD and Nvidia at their best. Theverge. 2021-03-09. Retrieved 2021-04-16.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.