MSI MPG Artymis 343CQR Review Rundown
MSI (Micro-Star International) | Published on 15 Apr 2021 | Written by Dr Jiulin Teng w/ Neosummarizer
The MSI MPG Artymis 343CQR has a 34in diagonal with a 3440x1440 resolution and a 21:9 aspect ratio. It sports a high-contrast VA panel running at 3440 x 1440 resolution with USB-C, HDR support, Adaptive-Sync and an impressive 165 Hz refresh rate. It's one of the most ambitious curved gaming monitors on the market, with a 1000R curve.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Techadvisor have found the following[***]:
The MSI MPG Artymis 343CQR has a 34in diagonal with a 3440x1440 resolution and a 21:9 aspect ratio. The eye-catching 1000R curve dominates the MSI, and it's tighter than the 1800R and 1900R designs on rivals. The smaller radius means that this display does a better job of wrapping around the user than other displays, which makes gaming more immersive. You'll also need a powerful graphics card to handle this display.
Reviewers from Tomshardware have found the following[***]:
MSI's MPG Artymis 343CQR sports a high-contrast VA panel running at 3440x1440 resolution with USB-C. It also has HDR support, Adaptive-Sync and an impressive 165 Hz refresh rate. At 1000R, the monitor is as curvy as a gaming monitor gets today.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
The MSI MPG Artymis 343CQR is one of the most ambitious curved gaming monitors on the market. It has a 1000R design alongside loads of high-end features – but with more curved displays arriving, that means big competition. MSI's screen has AMD FreeSync that runs at 165Hz, so it's easily fast enough to make single-player games look butter-smooth. Out of the box, the MSI's brightness of 202 nits combines with a 0.06-nit black point for a contrast ratio of 3367:1. The MSI renders 99.1% of the sRGB gamut at 120% volume, which means every shade on the s RGB gamut is bright and bold.
- 1. ^ MSI MPG Artymis 343CQR review. Techadvisor. Retrieved 2021-04-15.
- 2. ^ MSI MPG Artymis 343CQR Review: Extreme 1000R Curve for Maximum Realism. Tomshardware. 2021-03-15. Retrieved 2021-03-16.
- 3. ^ MSI MPG Artymis 343CQR Review. Trustedreviews. 2021-04-12. Retrieved 2021-04-13.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.