Lenovo Tab P11 Pro Review Rundown
Lenovo | Published on 08 Apr 2021 | Last Edited on 22 Apr 2021 | Written by Dr Jiulin Teng w/ Neosummarizer
The Lenovo Tab P11 Pro has a stunning design, an excellent display, and a great battery life. The tablet can be used in two different modes — a normal Android tablet mode and a so-called "productivity mode", which switches on by default when you connect the device to its included keyboard. It's probably the best Android tablet in its price range, thanks to its excellent hardware.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
The Lenovo Tab P11 Pro has a stunning design, an excellent display, and a great battery life. The tablet can be used in two different modes — a normal Android tablet mode and a so-called “productivity mode” It's a shame that the tablet's software isn't really built for productivity.
Reviewers from Notebookcheck have found the following[***]:
Lenovo's 11.5-inch tablet aims to convince not only when it comes to multimedia, web surfing, and gaming, but also in productivity applications. The Tab P11 Pro uses an OLED display with 2560x1600 pixels, which corresponds to a pixel density of 263 PPI. The 13 MP main camera takes pretty good pictures by tablet standards with vivid and natural-looking colors.
Reviewers from Techadvisor have found the following[***]:
The Tab P11 Pro is a well-built, well-proportioned and smart-looking slate that would work just as well in a professional setting as it would as an everyday tab, around the house. The display's 16:10 aspect ratio pushes the needle towards entertainment over productivity, with the majority of videos you're likely to watch on the Pro filling most of the screen. The tablet comes pre-loaded with the likes of Wacom's Bamboo Paper app.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The Lenovo Tab P11 Pro is a strong challenger to the likes of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus. As a productivity machine however, it doesn't make sense - Android for tablets is still not ready for prime time. It has enough oomph to make it through basic tasks and the interface without issue, but there is significant lag as it tries to perform more intensive work, such as games. The screen ratio of 16:10 is great for video content; however it is a little less ideal for document work. Although there are few included webcams which are ‘good' in any given device, our presence during work calls was as a ghost haunting the frame.
- 1. ^ Lenovo Tab P11 Pro review: Great hardware sabotaged by Android. Digitaltrends. 2021-03-11. Retrieved 2021-03-14.
- 2. ^ Lenovo Tab P11 Pro tablet review: The 11.5-inch premium tablet also positions itself as a laptop replacement. Notebookcheck. 2021-04-21. Retrieved 2021-04-22.
- 3. ^ Lenovo Tab P11 Pro review. Techadvisor. 2021-04-07. Retrieved 2021-04-08.
- 4. ^ Lenovo Tab P11 Pro review. Techradar. 2021-03-03. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.