Sennheiser IE 300 Review Rundown
Sennheiser | Published on 07 Apr 2021 | Last Edited on 10 Apr 2021 | Written by Dr Jiulin Teng w/ Neosummarizer
The Sennheiser IE 300 offers a terrific entry into the hi-fi world at a reasonable price for the category. The sound signature is pleasantly balanced, with a slight preference towards bass, but the IE 300 comfortably handles all genres. Some prominent cable noise means that these aren't necessarily the best headphones for the more active among us.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The Sennheiser IE 300 are a cabled set of in-ear monitors. Construction is excellent, with gold-plated connectors and a kevlar-esque material coating the cables. Sound signature is pleasantly balanced, with a slight preference towards bass. Some prominent cable noise means that these aren't necessarily the best headphones for the more active among us.
Reviewers from Tomsguide have found the following[***]:
Sennheiser IE 300 is one of the best-sounding sets of in-ear headphones around. The design is also a clear step up from most wired earbuds. The monitors themselves are detachable, connecting to the cables via Fidelity+ MMCX connectors. For this much money, you could easily get ANC on a pair of wireless buds.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
The Sennheiser IE 300 are the kind of earphones that the big names don't make often anymore. These earphones are quite exceptional in several ways, producing detail in excess of some expensive multi-driver earphones while using a single dynamic driver. However, they aren't quite the “flat” or neutral pair many of those still buying high-quality wired headphones will want.
Reviewers from Whathifi have found the following[***]:
The Sennheiser IE 300 are the latest wired earbuds from the German brand. Despite not ticking some of the boxes in terms of popular features, there's plenty to talk about where technical design and performance is concerned. The IE 300 make a great first impression, producing the depth of bass, frequency-wide solidity and general scale of sound that is hard not to be impressed by.
- 1. ^ Sennheiser IE 300 review. Techradar. 2021-03-03. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 2. ^ Sennheiser IE 300 review. Tomsguide. 2021-03-17. Retrieved 2021-03-18.
- 3. ^ Sennheiser IE 300 Review. Trustedreviews. 2021-04-09. Retrieved 2021-04-10.
- 4. ^ Sennheiser IE 300 review. Whathifi. 2021-04-06. Retrieved 2021-04-07.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.