Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus Review Rundown
Microsoft's new Surface Pro 7 Plus keeps the same familiar design, which is likely just to satisfy corporate customers who want to standardize their hardware for years at a time. Microsoft now offers built-in LTE on select models, and the SSD is now removable, much like the Surface Laptop 3 and Surface Pro X. It's nearly everything you'd want from a Surface tablet in 2021.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Notebookcheck have found the following[***]:
Microsoft's Surface Pro 7 Plus is a 12.3-inch 2-in-1 device for businesses and schools. It offers enough computing power for office and Internet applications. Power consumption is on par with the Ice Lake Surfacepro 7 models. Despite being passively cooled, the Surface Pro7 Plus is not a gaming device.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The Surface Pro 7+ adds some versatility and pep to the step of the best detachable Windows tablet around. This version includes updated components (chiefly, newer 11th Generation Intel processors) It also has some professional-focused features like a removable SSD and an LTE option. The Surface Pro is pushing it for truly demanding workloads like huge data sets.
Reviewers from Theverge have found the following[***]:
Microsoft is limiting sales of the Surface Pro 7 Plus exclusively to businesses and schools. Microsoft now offers built-in LTE on select models, and the SSD is now removable. Intel's latest processors also promise better performance and battery life. It's nearly everything you'd want from a Surface tablet in 2021, but I still wish it looked like a Surface Pro X.
- 1. ^ Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus in review: Tiger Lake provides a performance boost. Notebookcheck. 2021-03-23. Retrieved 2021-03-23.
- 2. ^ Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ for Business Review. Pcmag. 2021-02-12. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 3. ^ Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus review: built for business. Theverge. 2021-03-02. Retrieved 2021-04-05.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.