Canon G6020 Review Rundown
The Canon Pixma G6020 MegaTank All-in-One Printer is designed for mid-volume printing and copying for the family in a home-based office. It has an outstanding ink tank system that can yield a lot of black and color pages, and the ink bottles are very cheap. The Canon is a better choice for printing pictures thanks to its lower cost-per-print, better color accuracy and photo quality, and faster photo printing speed.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The Canon Pixma G6020 MegaTank All-in-One Printer costs $299.99. It's designed for mid-volume printing and copying for the family in a home-based office. Two major drawbacks of the first round of G-series MegaTank Pixmas were their low 100-sheet paper input capacity and slow print speeds.
Reviewers from Rtings have found the following[***]:
The Canon PIXMA G6020 is a good all-in-one printer that performs well for a variety of uses. It features a supertank ink system that yields an incredible amount of pages, and its replacement ink is very cheap, making it very inexpensive to print in bulk. Unfortunately, it's slow at printing both black and color documents, and the scanner is as basic as it comes.
Reviewers from Tomsguide have found the following[***]:
The Pixma G6020 prints, scans and copies, but does not offer fax capability. The refillable ink tanks keep printing costs extremely low. It offers a duplexer for making two-sided prints, although it lacks an automatic document feeder for multi-page copying and scanning.
- 1. ^ Canon Pixma G6020 MegaTank All-in-One Printer Review. Pcmag. 2019-08-26. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 2. ^ Canon PIXMA G6020 Printer Review. Rtings. 2020-06-16. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 3. ^ Canon Pixma G6020 MegaTank review. Tomsguide. 2021-03-30. Retrieved 2021-03-31.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.