Canon G7020 Review Rundown
Canon Pixma G7050 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One is a great value for families. Print quality is good but not as good as the best cartridge printers. It has an outstanding cost-to-print ratio and its high yield means you can print off a lot of pages before having to refill.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Expertreviews have found the following[***]:
The Canon Pixma G7050 is a colour multifunctional printer with all the features you could dream of. It delivers the usual trio of printing, scanning and copying but can also send and receive faxes. It's one of Canon's MegaTank printers, which offer super-low running costs thanks to huge ink tanks.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
Canon's Pixma G7020 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One prints well, if a little slowly. It churns out both black and color pages for under 1 cent each, making it a terrific value for those with moderate print and copy needs. The bundle here includes PosterArtist Lite (a Windows poster layout and printing program) and Easy-PhotoPrint Editor.
Reviewers from Rtings have found the following[***]:
The Canon PIXMA G7020 is a supertank inkjet printer from Canon's photo printing lineup. It has an outstanding cost-to-print ratio for black ink and it yields a lot of pages before the ink tanks needs to be refilled. While it has an affordable cost-per-print, it can take longer to print off black and color documents. The HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 is a better overall printer for black and white printing as well as small/home offices.
- 1. ^ Canon Pixma G7050 review: Tons of features for a high price. Expertreviews. 2021-03-30. Retrieved 2021-03-31.
- 2. ^ Canon Pixma G7020 MegaTank All-in-One Review. Pcmag. 2020-06-30. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 3. ^ Canon PIXMA G7020 Printer Review. Rtings. 2020-05-12. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.