OnePlus Nord N10 Review Rundown
The OnePlus Nord N10 5G uses an IPS panel rather than the AMOLED screen you'll find on the original OnePlus Nord. In the Geekbench 5 tests, it didn't perform as strongly as the original Nord. With a large display, premium design, flexible (if mediocre) quad cameras, and long battery life, it is interesting for budget shoppers who need a reliable device with modern features.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
The new OnePlus Nord N10 5G is available in Europe and the U.K. It has a 6.49-inch display with a 1080p resolution and it looks good. The phone has a quad-lens camera system, but it's not necessarily as versatile as you might assume. The limitations of the phone's performance can be felt at times.
Reviewers from Expertreviews have found the following[***]:
The Nord N10 is a £50 discount on the original Nord, which launched at £379. The N10 has a 64MP camera with an aperture of an f/1.79, alongside an 8MP wide-angle camera. It uses an IPS panel rather than the AMOLED screen you'll find on the Nord. The battery lasts for 17hrs 53mins in our video rundown test, but is short of the original.
Reviewers from Laptopmag have found the following[***]:
The Nord N10 5G is a follow-up to the Nord sold in Europe earlier this year. It has a 6.5-inch, 90Hz LCD display, quad camera, dual speakers, 5G support and a premium glass-clad design. Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 5G SoC and 6GB of RAM, the Nord is less powerful than the Nord.
Reviewers from Nextpit have found the following[***]:
The Nord N10 5G is the company's most affordable 5G smartphone to date with a recommended retail price of €349. You will have to make do without an AMOLED display, live with a slower Snapdragon 690 chipset (instead of the Snapdragon 765G in the Nord), and also be prepared for a poorer photography experience due to the camera setup. Being the cheapest 5G phone from OnePlus, it is certainly worth checking out if you want a decent future-proof entry-level smartphone.
Reviewers from Notebookcheck have found the following[***]:
The Nord N10 5G features a 90-Hz 6.49-inch liquid-crystal display. Buyers of the OnePlus smartphone will get 6 GB of RAM, a quad-camera system, 128 GB of UFS storage and a 4300-mAh battery. The 16-megapixel front-facing punch-hole camera performs rather well in good lighting conditions.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
At $299.99, the OnePlus Nord N10 5G teeters on the line between the budget phone and midrange phone markets. On the front of the phone you'll find a bezel-less 6.5-inch hole punch display. With the exception of some minor boot lag, the N10 feels snappy and responsive. The N10 takes better photos than any other budget phone available in the US.
Reviewers from Phonearena have found the following[***]:
The is meant to offer the OnePlus experience at a lower price since the company's flagships have slowly moved out of reach for many fans of the brand. In the States, the N10 comes with a killer price tag: $299. The quality of the display is quite good, the images are sharp, the colors are vivid and it gets plenty bright if you need it to.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The OnePlus Nord N10 5G is a mid-range phone with 5G connectivity. It has a 6.5-inch LCD display that's well-suited for watching media or playing games. It also packs a decent rear camera suite with a 64MP main shooter, ultra-wide, and macro camera. It takes noticeably blurrier photos than the Nord, so expect good clarity on close subjects.
Reviewers from Theverge have found the following[***]:
The N10 5G uses a Snapdragon 690 5G processor, one of Qualcomm's budget 6-series chips. It has a 6.49-inch, 1080 x 2400 LCD, which makes for a generous screen that doesn't feel too bulky in your hand. It's good enough in day-to-day use, and it's viewable in direct sunlight, but it's not your best option if you watch a lot of dimly lit period dramas on your phone. The main camera is good, even considering this is a $300 phone. It also lacks a true telephoto camera, and will instead use digital zoom if you switch to the main shooting setting.
Reviewers from Tomsguide have found the following[***]:
Despite standing in the shadow of other OnePlus handsets, the OnePlus N10 5G is still an excellent budget phone that offers you a lot for not much cash. At 6.4 x 2.9 x 0.35 inches (163 x 74.7 x 8.95 mm), the phone is a little bit taller, wider and thicker than the OnePlus Nord. That's a feature Google reserves for the Pixel 5, so scrolling is much smoother on the OnePlus phones than on the Pixel 4a 5G.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
The Nord N10 5G sports a very similar design to most of the phones I test at this price. Unlike most phones from OnePlus, the design is very similar to rival handsets. During testing it proved to be one of the best you'll find at the price. The phone is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 690 5G-ready chipset and 6GB of RAM. The rear camera sounds enough to make its way onto our best phone list.
- 1. ^ OnePlus Nord N10 5G review: Bringing 5G to the masses. Digitaltrends. 2020-11-09. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 2. ^ OnePlus Nord N10 5G review: Too many cuts for perfection. Expertreviews. 2020-12-03. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 3. ^ OnePlus Nord N10 5G review. Laptopmag. 2020-11-09. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 4. ^ OnePlus Nord N10 review: Cheap, but is it any good?. Nextpit. 2021-02-04. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 5. ^ OnePlus Nord N10 5G Smartphone Review - Cheap 5G smartphone with a 90-Hz screen and stereo speakers. Notebookcheck. 2020-12-07. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 6. ^ OnePlus Nord N10 5G Review. Pcmag. 2021-02-19. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 7. ^ OnePlus Nord N10 5G review. Phonearena. 2020-12-09. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 8. ^ OnePlus Nord N10 5G review. Techradar. 2020-11-11. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 9. ^ OnePlus Nord N10 5G review: tall phone, small price. Theverge. 2021-01-05. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 10. ^ OnePlus Nord N10 5G review: The budget 5G phone to get. Tomsguide. 2021-02-04. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 11. ^ OnePlus Nord N10 5G Review. Trustedreviews. 2021-03-02. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.