Asus ZenBook Pro Duo 15 UX581 Review Rundown
ASUS | Published on 22 Mar 2021 | Last Edited on 24 Mar 2021 | Written by Dr Jiulin Teng w/ Neosummarizer
The UX581 is one of the first laptops to ever feature a 4K UHD OLED touch screen on the market. Moreover, its ScreenPad Plus adds another 4K IPS touch screen to give the device more display area than any similarly-sized laptop has ever delivered. The ScreenPad Plus also brings new possibilities to interact with the laptop. Its numeric keypad / touchpad combo solution is elegant as it is utilitarian.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Cnet have found the following[***]:
The 15-inch Asus ZenBook Pro Duo is a potential photo-editing powerhouse. You can get the ZenBook in a few configurations, which seem to differ regionally. The entry-level model in the US runs $2,500 for a six-core Core i7-9750H.
Reviewers from Expertreviews have found the following[***]:
The Asus ZenBook Pro Duo has a 15.6in touch-enabled panel with a 4K (3,840 x 2,160) resolution. The lower display, known as the ScreenPad Plus, is a 14in LCD touchscreen with a matte finish. The base has to house that second display, as well as a pretty serious set of cooling fans and heat vents. It feels more like a gaming laptop than a workstation, although its design is understated compared to Asus' ROG laptops.
Reviewers from Notebookcheck have found the following[***]:
The UX581 is noticeably thicker and heavier than what we've come to expect from the series. The second screen is matte in contrast to the glossy second screen of the HP Omen X 2S 15. The main QWERTY keys of the UX581 have both deeper travel and crisper feedback than on the GX501.
- 1. ^ Asus ZenBook Pro Duo (UX581GV) review: Dual screens make your workspace seem bigger on the inside. Cnet. 07 September 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Asus ZenBook Pro Duo (UX581GV) review: Does a dual display make this workhorse laptop twice as good?. Expertreviews. 15 October 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ ZenBook on Steroids: Asus ZenBook Pro Duo UX581 Laptop Review. Notebookcheck. 18 September 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.