MSI Creator 15 Review Rundown
MSI (Micro-Star International) | Published on 22 Mar 2021 | Written by Dr Jiulin Teng w/ Neosummarizer
MSI Creator 15 is one of the more reasonably priced laptops of its class, even though it offers more features and comparable performance than the 16-inch MacBook Pro.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Gizmodo have found the following[***]:
The MSI Creator 15 is one of the more affordable laptops aimed toward content creators. It has an Intel Core i7-10875H, Nvidia RTX 2060, 16 GB (8 GB x 2) DDR4-2666MHz RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, and a 15.6-inch 1080p 60 Hz touch-screen display with 72% of the NTSC color gamut. The max brightness is only 360 nits according to our tests, which seems on the low side for a creator-focused laptop.
Reviewers from Notebookcheck have found the following[***]:
MSI has updated their content creator series with a new device: the Creator 15. The Creator 15 is equipped with a Core i7-10875H - an Intel CPU of the 10th generation. The screen of our test unit consists of a 15.6-inch IPS panel with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. The preinstalled MSI Creator Center enables users to adjust the color display of the screen themselves.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
MSI's Creator 15 is designed for creative work, such as photo and video editing. Its eight-core Intel Core i7 processor and XXL-size battery distinguish it. It's also a good alternative to the Razer Blade 15 Base Model, which doesn't offer as much performance for the money.
- 1. ^ MSI Creator 15 Review: A Well-Balanced Laptop for Games or Work. Gizmodo. 16 November 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ MSI Creator 15 Laptop Review: A bright 4K display for Content Creators. Notebookcheck. 15 October 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ MSI Creator 15 Review. Pcmag. 25 September 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.