Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Review Rundown
Xiaomi | Published on 22 Mar 2021 | Last Edited on 03 May 2021 | Written by Dr Jiulin Teng w/ Neosummarizer
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro is one of the smartphones, together with the Poco F2 Pro, the OnePlus 8T, and the Oppo Reno 4, that form a new intermediate-range of "affordable" flagships. The 6.67-inch Mi 10T Pro weighs 218 grams, which is slightly more than many other smartphones in this form factor. Unlike the Mi 10 Pro, it is not curved on the side edges and might not look quite as elegant, but the version that is preferred is ultimately a matter of taste.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
The Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro weighs 218 grams, is 9.3mm thick and 76.4mm wide. Because it has a flat rather than curved screen, it feels every bit of this size plus a bit more. The camera module contains a 108-megapixel main camera, a 13MP ultrawide camera, and a 5MP macro camera. There are many features to play with here, including a long exposure mode and a dedicated 108MP photo mode.
Reviewers from Gsmarena have found the following[***]:
Mi 10T Pro runs MIUI 12 from the day it launched, but the underlying Android version has recently changed on our review unit. Battery life has been extremely good, we would call this one of the best phones for endurance out of all the flagships and flagship killers. Bluetooth on Xiaomi phones seems to be able to automatically reconnect to previously paired accessories in a weird correlatory fashion to the price of the phone.
Reviewers from Nextpit have found the following[***]:
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro offers a 6.67-inch panel with a refresh rate of 144 Hz. The design is not as polished as on the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro but I find the smartphone has a certain cachet. At night, the 108-megapixel wide-angle sensor does remarkably well, even better with the dedicated night mode.
Reviewers from Notebookcheck have found the following[***]:
Xiaomi's Mi series is at the top of the manufacturer's smartphone hierarchy. The Mi 10T Pro is not a high-end smartphone in terms of features, but it still competes in the upper class. Unlike the Mi 10 Pro, the display is not curved on the side edges and might not look quite as elegant, but the version that is preferred is ultimately a matter of taste.
Reviewers from Phonearena have found the following[***]:
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G comes in three color variants – Cosmic Black, Lunar Silver and Aurora Blue. The phone sports a 6.67-inch display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 and pixel density of 395 pixels per inch. The display also has Xiaomi's AdaptiveSync technology, which dynamically regulates the screen refresh rate, which can go up to 144Hz.
Reviewers from Techadvisor have found the following[***]:
Mi 10T Pro is a mid-range phone with a huge 5000mAh battery that turned in the highest PCMark battery life score we've seen to date. It also has a super-smooth 144Hz display, a triple camera that headlines with a 108MP lens, and 5G. The Pro version also comes with 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM as standard, a choice of 128GB or 256GB of storage, and an interior liquid-cooling system.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro has a 6.67-inch LCD display with a FHD+ resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10+ and 650 nits max brightness. We found its fingerprint sensor easy to use, the battery life was great, and there seemed to be fewer pre-installed third-party apps, which tend to fall under ‘bloatware', than we see on most Xiaomi phones. It has a fairly average mid-range price, but it'll mainly appeal to people who want a pricey phone without actually paying such a price. The back of the phone was a fingerprint magnet, and we had to wipe it frequently to stop it from looking messy.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
The Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro has a variable refresh rate 144Hz screen. This means compatible games are super smooth and, coupled with the screen's high polling rate, you can enjoy responsive, post 60fps gaming on the go. Build quality is also top notch, despite the phone's lack of any formal water resistance. Niggling issues with the design and cameras stop it from being THE best phone you can get this price.
- 1. ^ Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Review: Big in size, specs, and camera, but not in appeal. Digitaltrends. 2020-11-24. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 2. ^ Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro long-term review. Gsmarena. 2021-05-03. Retrieved 2021-05-03.
- 3. ^ Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro review: the best value flagship of 2020. Nextpit. 2020-11-16. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 4. ^ Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G review: Has almost everything that defines a top smartphone. Notebookcheck. 2020-12-30. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 5. ^ Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G Review. Phonearena. 2020-11-09. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 6. ^ Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro review. Techadvisor. 2020-11-06. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 7. ^ Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro review. Techradar. 2020-11-09. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 8. ^ Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Review. Trustedreviews. 2020-11-02. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.