DALI IO-6 Review Rundown
DALI IO-6 are closed-back headphones from the Danish brand. They come with wireless connectivity, noise-cancellation, and 30 hours of battery life. Physical connections include a USB-C port at the bottom of the right earcup for charging the battery and listening to music via USB. They feature DALI's custom 50mm paper fiber cone drivers that product a natural, transparent, and authentic sound.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Techhive have found the following[***]:
Active noise cancellation (ANC) on the IO-6 comes in. Connections include a USB-C port at the bottom of the right earcup for charging the battery and listening to music via USB. The IO models can also serve as the input and output for phone calls thanks to the onboard microphones.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
The DALI IO-6 are closed-back headphones from the Danish brand. They come with wireless connectivity, noise-cancellation and 30 hours of battery life. Pushing the music out again is the responsibility of a couple of 50mm free-edge, paper-fibre drivers; one behind each comfy, heat-resistant earcup.
Reviewers from Whathifi have found the following[***]:
The Dali iO-6 wireless noise-cancelling headphones mark the Danish brand's first foray into headphone design and manufacture. Better known for its Award-winning Oberon and Spektor speakers – and, more recently, the five-star Katch One soundbar – Dali is late to the table when it comes to portable headgear.
- 1. ^ DALI IO-6 Wireless Hi-Fi headphone review: Wonderful, warm sound awaits buyers of these noise-cancelling cans. Techhive. 17 March 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ DALI IO-6 Review. Trustedreviews. 05 December 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Dali iO-6 review. Whathifi. 24 October 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.