Dell Inspiron 27 7000 (7700) Review Rundown
Dell Inspiron 27 7000 (7700) comes in gloss black and metallic silver with a non-touch display. The star of the show is the HDMI input port, which transform the screen into a console gaming TV. With a 10th-gen laptop-class Intel Core i5 processor, the Inspiron 7790 is expected to last for at least as long as most laptops.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Cnet have found the following[***]:
Dell's 2019 Inspiron 27 7000 All-in-One has a 27-inch display, open stand and soundbar-style stereo speaker. It comes in gloss black and metallic silver with a non-touch display. The Inspiron also uses the version of the 10th-generation Intel processors that use last-generation technology (Comet Lake)
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
The Dell Inspiron 27 7790 is an all-in-one PC that includes an HDMI input jack. That's console gaming and streaming right on your Windows 10 desktop. Unlike stand-alone displays, the Inspiron doesn't come with dedicated monitor control buttons. With its 10th-gen U-series processors and more anemic GeForce MX110 graphics, it doesn't read like a standard desktop PC.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The Dell Inspiron 27 7000 is a big-screen all-in-one desktop PC. It doesn't offer a 4K display or a particularly powerful CPU, but it comes in at a palatable price. The Inspiron isn't as well rounded as the far more expensive 27-inch Apple iMac.
- 1. ^ Dell Inspiron 27 7000 review: An all-in-one to class-up a kids' or dorm room. Cnet. 03 December 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Dell Inspiron 27 7790 all-in-one review: Half PC, half TV. Digitaltrends. 06 December 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Dell Inspiron 27 7000 (7790) Review. Pcmag. 13 December 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.