LG SN11RG Review Rundown
LG's SN11RG soundbar is a full-fledged 7.1.4 system featuring Hi-Res audio and Dolby Atmos support, plus other luxuries like built-in Google Assistant and HDMI eARC. Both the subwoofer and rear speakers are designed to automatically connect to the soundbar when plugged into power, though LG has a fail-safe laid out in its manual if for some reason that doesn't happen. LG's AI Sound Pro processor can convert pretty much any incoming sound format - even vanilla stereo - into a full multi-channel output.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
LG's new SN11RG soundbar is a full-fledged 7.1.4 system featuring Hi-Res audio and Dolby Atmos support. The front panel features a series of controls that includes a power button, function select button, volume and playback controls, and a pair of buttons for interacting with the soundbar's Google Assistant support.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The LG SN11RG is the company's flagship soundbar for 2020. It ships with both a substantial external subwoofer and a pair of heavy duty rear speakers. It also carries true up-firing rear and front drivers to deliver the height effects of Dolby Atmos and DTS:X soundtracks. An AI Sound Pro processor can convert pretty much any incoming sound format - even vanilla stereo - into a full multi-channel output.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
The LG SN11RG is a high-end audio package comprising a soundbar, a wireless subwoofer and two wireless rear speakers. The system is designed with DTS:X and Dolby Atmos movie soundtracks in mind, complete with up-firing drivers in both the rear speakers and the soundbar itself. It was released in 2020 for the price of £1499/$1699/€1599/CAD$1999/AUD$1899, making it the premium soundbar system in LG's 2020 soundbar line-up.
Reviewers from Whathifi have found the following[***]:
The LG Sound Bar SN11RG offers Dolby Atmos in its non-virtualised, genuine form and the fun of surround sound without all the cabling. The main unit is a sensible height of just 63mm, so will stay out of the way of most TV screens. The soundbar's length should be more carefully considered – at 144cm, you will need a decent section of sideboard or a generous TV unit. The LG Wi-Fi Speaker app is handy for more in-depth features such as Night Time mode and AV sync correction.
- 1. ^ LG SN11RG soundbar review: Compact cinematic experience. Digitaltrends. 31 May 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ LG SN11RG Dolby Atmos Soundbar review. Techradar. 17 June 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ LG SN11RG Review. Trustedreviews. 08 July 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 4. ^ LG SN11RG review. Whathifi. 08 July 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.