HP Pavilion Gaming 15 Intel (2020) Review Rundown
The Pavilion Gaming 15 series offers 15.6-inch entry-level gaming laptops equipped with mid-range hardware. Featuring a 15.6-inch FHD display, the Pavilion Gaming 15 can be optioned with 10th-gen Intel Core i7 processor with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 graphics.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Cnet have found the following[***]:
The 15.6-inch Pavilion Gaming laptop is an affordable, somewhat no-frills PC. The performance on the one I tested was great for games new and old. The base display is OK for general use, but its color seemed muted and it didn't get especially bright.
With the Pavilion Gaming 15, HP delivers a 15.6-inch gaming laptop that brings all modern computer games smoothly onto the screen. The built-in hardware ensures a fast and smooth system, and the CPU provides more than enough computing power for all common application areas. The laptop is considerably quieter in our The Witcher 3 test at a level of 39 dB(A)
The Pavilion Gaming 15 series consists of 15.6-inch gaming laptops with mid-range graphics chips. The base model starts at 650 Euros (~$721) The hardware inside of the Pavilion Gaming is able to display all of the games in our database smoothly at Full HD resolution with high to partially maxed-out settings.
The Pavilion Gaming 15 series stands for 15.6-inch gaming laptops that offer a good price-performance ratio. HP equips the gaming laptop with a viewing-angle stable IPS panel. The system drive is a 512 GB NVMe SSD (M.2 2280) from Intel that provides good transfer speeds.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The HP Pavilion Gaming 15 has a 2.6GHz (4.5GHz turbo) Core i7-9750H CPU. It has 16GB of memory, a 256GB NVMe SSD, a 1TB hard drive, and the 6GB Max-Q GeForce GTX 1660 Ti. The Pavilion is a handsome black plastic slab with an emerald HP logo centered in the lid.
- 1. ^ HP Pavilion Gaming 15 review: A cheaper route to a thrilling PC gaming experience. Cnet. 07 February 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ HP Pavilion Gaming 15 in review: Budget gaming laptop offers long battery life. Notebookcheck. 28 August 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ HP Pavilion Gaming 15 in Review: HP's 15.6-inch laptop combines gaming prowess and stamina. Notebookcheck. 28 October 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 4. ^ HP Pavilion Gaming 15 in review: Inexpensive gaming laptop with a lot of power under the hood. Notebookcheck. 02 October 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 5. ^ HP Pavilion Gaming 15 Review. Pcmag. 26 December 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.